Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008

The White Stripes - 2 live shows and an EP



Party Of Special Things to Do (Single)

Tracks:

1. Ashtray Heart
2. China Pig
3. Party Of Special Things To Do

Enjoy!!

Party Of Special Things to Do




The White Stripes
Tweeter Center
Camden, New Jersey
November 24th, 2003
Soundboard

"Ball and Biscuit" - from this album


Tracks:

1. The Hardest Button To Button
2. Black Math
3. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
4. I Think I Smell A Rat/Take A Whiff On Me
5. When I Hear My Name
6. Jolene
7. Hotel Yorba
8. I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart
9. Death Letter Blues
10. Seven Nation Army
11. This Protector
12. Offend In Every Way
13. Outlaw Blues
14. Let's Shake Hands
15. In The Cold, Cold Night
16. Apple Blossom
17. I Fought Piranhas
18. We're Going To Be Friends
19. Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine
20. Cannon
21. The Union Forever
22. Hello Operator
23. Ball And Biscuit
24. Guitar
25. Mr. Cellophane
26. Screwdriver
27. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

Enjoy

Live in New Jersey





The White Stripes
Teatro Amazones (Opera House)
Manaus, Brazil
June 1st, 2005
Television Broadcast

"Fell In Love With A Girl" - from this album



Tracks:

1. I Fought Piranhas
2. Blue Orchid
3. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
4. The Same Boy You've Always Known
5. Little Ghost
6. Hotel Yorba
7. Fell In Love With A Girl
8. The Nurse
9. Saint James Infirmary Blues
10. Passive Manipulation
11. Screwdriver
12. Passive Manipulation/Screwdriver (Reprise)
13. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
14. Apple Blossom
15. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself (Reprise)
16. We're Going To Be Friends
17. Seven Nation Army

Enjoy

Live in Brazil

Keine Kommentare: