Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008

The Monsters - Garage Punk Vol. 1




Garage punk from Bern ,switzerland 1986-2006 20 years 'THE MONSTERS' A 2 CD and 2 LP set of rare unreleased stuff, live recordings (not shitty ones, loud 'n powerful) from all over the world, South America USA , Japan europe and and and, Demo Recordings for the Early Albums, Rehearsal Room recordings weird Tape recordings very First Rehearsal and New Recordings from the Never Ever Session in 2005.

The Monsters
Garage Punk Vol. 1 (2007)

Tracks:
CD 1
1. Intro
2. THE LOVE I NEVER HAD
3. BABY I LOVE YOU
4. BOSS
5. I GOT THE BRAIN UP MY ASS
6. DONT BURN THE WITCH
7. SEVEN
8. I KISS YOU DEAD
9. DEAD END STREET
10. 7 GATES OF HELL
11. BURN MY MIND
12. HOLD ME HUG ME
13. DEAD SONG FOR BELA
14. PSYCHO TRIP
15. BLUES FOR JOE
16. MONSTER ROCK
17. I KISS YOU DEAD
18. LEAVE ME ALONE
19. FUCK MY BRAIN BUDDH BUDDAH
20. ZURI BRONNT
21. NEVER COME BACK
22. HI HEELS
23. LONESOME TOWN
24. OH WRONG

I GOT THE BRAIN UP MY ASS


CD 2
1. OUT OF MY LIVE
2. ROSEMARY MCCOY
3. NIGHTMARES
4. SEARCHING
5. TEENAGE WEREWOLF
6. SEARCHING
7. WILD THING
8. WHATCHA GONNA DO
9. VOODOO LOVE
10. ZÜRI BRONNT
11. ZÜRI BRONNT
12. BLACK
13. I WANNA BE LIKE I WANNA BE
14. WHATCHA GONNA DO
15. WEISHEIT
16. WEISHEIT
17. WEISHEIT
18. WEISHEIT
19. SCHRAUBENZIEHER
20. FUCK MY BRAIN
21. DEAD END STREET
22. HIGH HEELS

SEARCHING

2 Kommentare:

Tommy Trash hat gesagt…

WOOOHOOO!!!

I dig The Monsters!!

Thanks brother!!!

limburg hat gesagt…

Are you the Technical Brain of the Monsters?????

Thanks once again