
Punkzilla - The Compilation
Tracklist:
01 - A.F.I. - Dream Of Waking
02 - The Damned - Democracy
03 - Bodyjar - Not The Same
04 - The Vandals - Behind The Music
05 - Rufio - Still
06 - The Offspring - Jennifer Lost The War
07 - T.S.O.L. - Wasted
08 - Stavesacre - You Know How It Is
09 - Ensign - Black Clouds Vs Silver Linings
10 - Guttermouth - Hit Machine
11 - A.F.I. - Wester
12 - Divit - Misunderstanding Maybe
13 - The Offspring - A Thousand Days
14 - The Vandals - Why Are You Alive
15 - The Damned - Lookin For Action
16 - T.S.O.L. - Sold
17 - Original Sinners - Birds & Bees
18 - Son Of Sam - Michael
19 - The Turbo A.C.'s - Hypnotozed
20 - A.F.I. - Days Of The Phoenix
192 kbps/77 MB
Download
Password: trash
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen