Donnerstag, 20. November 2008

The Ramones





Johnny Ramone - guitar
Joey Ramone - vocals
Dee Dee Ramone - bass
Tommy Ramone - drums

Ramones
Judy's In The Basement (Demo's)

Tracks:

1. I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
2. 53rd & 3rd
3. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
4. Judy Is A Punk
5. Loudmouth


Judy's In The Basement






Ramones
Outtakes B Sides and More

Disc 01
Tracks:

1. I Can't Be (DemoVersion) (1:56)
2. I Don't Wanna Be Learned/I Don't Wanna Be Tamed (DemoVersion) (1:05)
3. Babysitter (2:49)
4. Needles & Pins (Early Version) (2:24)
5. Slug (Demo) (2:23)
6. It's A Long Way Back To Germany (UK B-Side) (2:22)
7. I Don't Care (Single Version) (1:40)
8. I Want You Around [Demo] (3:02)
9. Rock & Roll High School [Demo] (2:20)
10. Come Back, She Cried aka I Walk Out [demo version] (2:21)
11. Yea, Yea [demo version] (2:08)
12. Indian Giver (2:45)
13. Touring [1981 Version] (2:49)
14. I Can't Get You Out of My Mind (Demo) (3:24)
15. Chop Suey [Alternate Version] (3:32)
16. Sleeping Troubles [Demo Version] (2:07)
17. Kicks to Try [Demo Version] (2:09)
18. I'm Not an Answer [Demo Version] (2:55)
19. Stares in This Town [Demo Version] (2:26)
20. New Girl in Town (OutTake) (3:33)
21. No One to Blame [Demo Version] (2:24)
22. Roots of Hatred [Demo Version] (3:36)
23. Bumming Along [Demo Version] (2:20)
24. Unhappy Girl [Demo Version] (2:20)

Disc 02
Tracks:

1. My-My Kind of Girl [Acoustic Demo] (3:10)
2. Street Fighting Man [Outake] (2:56)
3. Smash You [Outake] (2:23)
4. Life Goes On (UK single A Real Cool Time) (3:30)
5. Go Home Ann (UK single Bonzo Goes To Bitburg) (2:54)
6. Cant Say Something Nice (UK single Somebody Put ...) (2:51)
7. Howling At The Moon (Demo) (3:17)
8. Planet Earth 1988 (Dee Dee Vocal) (3:02)
9. Daytime Dilemma (Demo) (4:06)
10. Endless Vacation (Demo) (1:46)
11. Danger Zone (Demo) (2:07)
12. Out Of There (Unreleased) (4:10)
13. Mama's Boy (Demo) (2:15)
14. I'm Not An Answer (Dee Dee Vocal) (2:16)
15. Too Tough To Die (Dee Dee Vocal) (2:35)
16. No Go (Demo) (3:05)
17. Human Kind (Demo Richie) (2:31)
18. Chasing The Night (Demo Richie) (2:31)
19. Howling At The Moon (Single Edit) (3:32)
20. Howling At The Moon (Swedish Remix) (6:06)
21. Happy Birthday (Simpsons) (0:36)
22. Surfin Safari (Acid Eater Japanese Edition) (1:51)
23. Merry Christmas (Extended Version) (2:34)
24. Ramones (Adios Amigos Japanese Edition ) (1:24)

Enjoy!!

Disc 1

Disc 2




'The Chrysalis Years' is a complete anthology of recordings from The Ramones whilst on the Chrysalis record label. This CD set supersedes the single CD version which was released in April 2002 as it showcases everything that the band had recorded including live recordings and cover versions alongside their most popular studio hits . A blistering set of New York punk and rock 'n' roll.

The Ramones
The Chrysalis Years (3 Disc Set)

Disc 1
Tracks:

1. I believe in miracles
2. Zero zero UFO
3. Don't bust my chops
4. Punishment fits the crime
5. All screwed up
6. Palisades Park
7. Pet semetary
8. Learn to listen
9. Can't get you outta my mind
10. Ignorance is bliss
11. Come back baby
12. Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight tonight)
13. Journey to the centre of the mind
14. Substitute
15. Out of time
16. Shape of things to come
17. Somebody to love
18. When I was young
19. And 7 is
20. My back pages
21. I can't seem to make you mine
22. Have you ever seen the rain
23. I can't control myself
24. Surf city
25. Spider Man

Disc 2
Tracks:

1. Censorshit
2. Job that ate my brain
3. Poison heart
4. Anxiety
5. Strength to endure
6. It's gonna be alright
7. Take it as it comes
8. Main man
9. Tomorrow she goes away
10. I won't let it happen
11. Cabbies on crack
12. Heidi is a head case
13. Touring
14. I don't want to grow up
15. Makin' monsters for my friends
16. It's not for me to know
17. Crusher
18. Life's a gas
19. Take the pain away
20. I love you
21. Cretin' family
22. Have a nice day
23. Scattergun
24. Got a lot to say
25. She talks to rainbows
26. Born to die in Berlin

Disc 3
Tracks:

1. Good the bad and the ugly (live)
2. Durango '95 (live)
3. Teenage lobotomy (live)
4. Psycho therapy (live)
5. Blitzrieg bop (live)
6. Rock 'n' roll radio (live)
7. I believe in miracles (live)
8. Gimme gimme shock treatment (live)
9. Rock 'n' roll high school (live)
10. I wanna be sedated (live)n
11. KKK took my baby away (live)
12. I wanna live (live)
13. Bonzo goes to Bitzberg (live)
14. Too tough to die (live)
15. Sheena is a punk rocker (live)
16. Rockaway Beach (live)
17. Pet semetary (live)
18. Don't bust my chops (live)
19. Palisades Park (live)
20. Mama's boy (live)
21. Wart hog (live)
22. Surfin' bird (live)
23. Cretin' hop (live)
24. I don't wanna walk around with you (live)
25. Today your love tomorrow the world (live)
26. Pinhead (live)
27. Somebody put something in my drink (live)
28. Beat on the brat (live)
29. Judy is a punk (live)
30. Chinese rock (live)
31. Love kills (live)
32. Ignorance is bliss (live)

Enjoy!!

You need both parts to unstuff...

Part 1

Part 2

Keine Kommentare: