Donnerstag, 20. November 2008

MC5 - 2 Albums: Breakout & Motor City Is Burning



Collection of 11 unreleased recordings dating back to the band's earliest stage of development, incorporating many garage classics into their repertoire.

MC5
Breakout

Tracks:

1. Looking At You
2. Black To Comm
3. I Just Don't Know
4. Little Red Riding Grmph
5. I Don't Mind
6. Break Time
7. One Of The Guys
8. Look At What You Done Done
9. Baby Please Don't Go
10. I'm A Man
11. I Can Only Give You Everything

Enjoy!!

Breakout!!




16 of the best, digitally remastered, by these Motor City bad boys, one of the most influential groups on punk and heavy metal. Includes their classic anthem 'Kick Out The Jams', plus gems like 'Teenage Lust', 'Come Together', 'Born Under A Bad Sign' and one of the few known recordings of the ultra rare 'Black To Comm'. All tracks are live recordings. Digipak. 1999 release.

MC5
Motor City Is Burning

Tracks:

1. Kick Out The Jams
2. Come Together
3. Revolutionary Blues
4. Human Being Lawnmower
5. Tonight
6. Teenage Lust
7. Looking At You
8. Shakin' Street
9. Ramblin' Rose
10. Tutti Frutti
11. Borderline
12. Born Under A Bad Sign
13. I Want You
14. Starship
15. I Believe My Soul
16. Black To Comm

Enjoy!!

Motor City Is Burning!!

Keine Kommentare: