Donnerstag, 20. November 2008

The Hives



THE HIVES on Musikbyrån October 20, 2006. They cover Saul Williams, Outkast, Compulsive Gamblers, Hellacopters, Three 6 Mafia, White Stripes, and do Hate To Say I Told You So.


The Hives
Live Pinkpop

Tracks:

01. Intro
02. Hey Little World
03. Main Offender
04. Try It Again
05. A Little More For Little You
06. Walk Idiot Walk
07. Die, All Right!
08. Won't Be Long
09. You Dress Up For Armageddon
10. You Got It All... Wrong
11. Two-Timing Touch And Broken Bones
12. Tick Tick Boom
13. Bigger Hole To Fill
14. Hate To Say I Told You So
15. Return The Favour

Enjoy!!

Live Pinkpop


The Hives
Medley YouTube Video:

1. List of Demands (Saul Williams)
2. Hey Ya! (Outkast)
3. Two Theives (Compulsive Gamblers)
4. Gotta Get Some Action Now! (Hellacopters)
5. Stay Fly (Three 6 Mafia)
6. Seven Nation Army (White Stripes)
7. Hate To Say I Told You So (The Hives)

live on Swedish TV Oct 20th, 2006




Die, Alright!


The Hives playing "Walk Idiot Walk" live on the Letterman Show



The Hives
Barely Legal

Tracks:

1. Well, Well, Well
2. A.K.A. I-D-I-O-T
3. Here We Go Again
4. I'm a Wicked One
5. Automatic Schmuck
6. King of Asskissing
7. Hail Hail Spit N'Drool
8. Black Jack
9. What's That Spell?... Go to Hell!
10. Theme From...
11. Uptempo Venomous Poison
12. Oh Lord! When? How?
13. Stomp
14. Closed for the Season

NEW LINK!!

Download



Veni Vidi Vicious

Tracks:

1. The Hives - Declare Guerre Nucleaire
2. Die, All Right!
3. A Get Together to Tear It Apart
4. Main Offender
5. Outsmarted
6. Hate To Say I Told You So
7. The Hives-Introduce the Metric System in Time
8. Find Another Girl
9. Statecontrol
10. Inspection Wise 1999
11. Knock Knock
12. Supply And Demand

Download



Tyrannosaurus Hives

Tracks:

1. Abra Cadaver
2. Two-Timing Touch and Broken Bones
3. Walk Idiot Walk
4. No Pun Intended
5. A Little More for Little You
6. B is for Brutus
7. See Through Head
8. Diabolic Scheme
9. Missing Link
10. Love in Plaster
11. Dead Quote Olympics Listen
12. Antidote

Download



Your New Favourite Band

Tracks:

1. Hate To Say I Told You So
2. Main Offender
3. Supply And Demand
4. Die,All Right!
5. Untutored Youth
6. Outsmarted
7. Mad Man
8. Here We Go Again
9. A.K.A.I-D-I-O-T
10. Automatic Schmuck
11. Hail Hail Spit N ’Drool
12. The Hives Are Law, You Are Crime
13. Here We Go Again

Download


The Hives - Live Peel/BBC Sessions

Tracks:

1.Hate To Say I Told You So (Peel Session)
2.Lost & Found (Peel Session)
3.Barely Homosapien (Peel Session)
4.Howlin' Pelle Talks To The British People (Peel Session)

Enjoy!!

BBC Sessions


Live At The Wireless (2005)

Tracks:

1.Abra cadaver
2.Main offender
3.State control
4.Missing link
5.Walk idiot walk
6.Little more for little you
7.Die all right
8.No pun intended
9.Hate to say i told you so
10.Dead quote olympics
11.Born to cry
12.Gene pool
13.Two timing touch and broken bones
14.AKA Idiot

Live At The Wireless

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks !

The link to the 'Tyrannosaurus Hives' album is not the good one, I think.